Monday, September 3, 2012

We want you to share your dreams and ambitions with us....

I was hanging out with my friends a little while back and we were discussing some ideas for this blog.  I want to get some ideas from them about what they would like to read or write about on this blog.  I explained to them that I want to really interact with the readers who post their thoughts on this blog but how can we do it?  One of friends came up with a rather cool idea.  He suggested we let the readers post some of their dreams that they have whether it's a dream that you are pursuing or a dream that you had while sleeping.  It's all good because we want to hear about them! Why? Well this brand is called Dreams N Ambitions right? So we want to know some of your dreams and some of the ambitious visions that you would like to see and use them as inspiration for our brand and designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment